Create a custom Java REST API project template from the command line
The Amido Stacks Scaffolding CLI can be used to create a fully-functional and deployable project from a template, in a variety of flavours. It includes tests (unit, integration), together with infrastructure and deployment definitions. All by running from your CLI.
To run the Scaffolding CLI, use the following commands
You will be asked a number of questions. Based on the answers, your ready-to-build project template will be produced. Below are the questions asked and given options.
- Select Target Cloud Platform
- Azure - Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Google Cloud Platform - Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Select Project type
- React app with server side rendering
- React app with client side rendering
- API with .NET
- API with Java
- API with Java and CQRS
- Cloud platform shared services
- Please provide the company name
- Please provide the project name
- Please provide scope (domain)
- Continue to additional project configuration?
- Please provide version control repository name
- Please provide platform service region
- Provide host name (DNS domain)
- Package prefix - will be prepended to companyName.projectName previously supplied, e.g. com or uk.co
- Select Testing Framework