Requirements for running the API locally
Additional requirements for running the API in docker containers
- Docker Desktop(for Windows): Version 188.8.131.52 (37199) or superior
- Kubernetes 1.14+
- Linux container (Not windows containers)
- Docker Engine 19.03.1+ (provided with docker)
- WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux: recommended v1, v2 is still in preview and has not been tested) (provided with docker)
- For running build, test and deployment scripts targeting Linux environment
- kubectl v1.14+ (provided with docker)
Additional requirements for running the API in a kubernetes cluster
- NGINX ingress controller
- Install the ingress controller in you local cluster.
- Make sure you follow the process for Bare Metal deployment described here.
The current version of Amido Stacks is a template for .NET Core 3.1 (Current LTS, recommended).